**** NOW ENDED ****
Would you know what to do if a loved one passes away? It is inevitable each and every one of our loved ones will leave the world – now is the chance to learn what we need to do.
Taught by Maulana Hamzah in a blessed environment with a chance to ask questions.
WEEKLY SISTERS CLASS
Tuesdays 1pm till Zuhr (1.45pm)
- Inheritance / preparing a will
- What to do when a person is passing away
- Legal preparation
- Ghusl : Bathing the deceased
- The Janazah prayer
- The Islamic burial process
- Building structures on graves
- Visiting the graveyard
- Taaziyat : Visiting the house of the deceased
- Period of mourning
The Beloved Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him said,
Seeking knowledge is an obligation for every Muslim
A range of topics covered in a blessed and welcoming environment with Sheikh Hamzah with an opportunity to ask questions.
Every Monday after Esha
Current topic – Zakaat
Lessons on one the fundamentals of Islaam that every muslim should know.
Zakaah is a means of purifying oneself and ones wealth in a manner that promotes growth.
• Learning the virtues of giving Zakaat and punishment for neglecting Zakaat
• On whom Zakaat is Fardh
• Upon which items of wealth is Zakaat Fardh
• Recipents of Zakaat
• Method of calculating Zakaat
• Debts and Zakaat
• Conditions for the validity of Zakaat