Greenbank Masjid has partnered with experienced IT professionals to offer comprehensive training programs in cutting-edge IT specialisms. These programs will help you gain in-demand skills, be interview-ready, and confidently perform in your next job.
The training courses will cover:
- Full Stack Web Development with React and Node.js: Gain skills in frontend development with React, backend development with Node.js, REST APIs, database integration, deployment, and more.
- Prerequisites: Any programming language (e.g., Python, C#, Java, etc), IT Awareness
- DevOps and Cloud Technologies: Master concepts like CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, containerization, Kubernetes, monitoring, and logging. Hands-on training included.
- Prerequisites: IT Awareness
- Agile Methodologies: Learn project management approaches like Scrum and Kanban to deliver projects efficiently.
- Prerequisites: B Eng/BSC/Business Management
- PLM and Data Management: Learn PLM software, data management, system administration, customization, integration, and more.
- Prerequisites: B Eng/BSc (Mechanical), IT Awareness
- VMWare Virtualization: Understand virtual infrastructure management and get hands-on training in VMWare vSphere.
- Prerequisites: B Eng/BSC (Electronics/CS), IT Awareness
The training will be delivered via remote Saturday classes. Students will need to complete assignments and practical work independently during the week, requiring commitment.
Our experienced instructors have 15+ years of industry expertise in delivering impactful training programs. This training will prepare you for interviews and provide skills to kickstart your IT career.
When will the course start?
The training will be delivered by experts from the industry, to benefit from their expertise we want to make sure we have good class sizes before we start the course. Once we’ve met our minimum numbers we will then write out again to all candidates that have registered their interest.
We anticipate the cost of each course will be £20 per month. If you plan to take multiple courses, are facing financial constraints, or not in employment, we encourage you to reach to us for possible discounts. Our goal is to make these courses accessible to all who are passionate about advancing their IT skills.
- A-levels or college degree
- Passion for technology
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- 8-10 hours weekly commitment
Program duration is 3-6 months.
Register your interest by completing the form below. We will be in touch if we get enough interest for the course.