بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه
The Islamic month of Safar 1444 has begun.
Declaration for the month of Safar 1444
Local Sighting Report: Negative
Foreign Sighting Report: Negative Therefore, the Islamic month of Muharram will complete 30 days and the first day of Safar 1444 will be on Monday 29th August 2022.
May Allah (SWT) enable us to reflect on the past year and make firm resolve to improve ourselves with our connection with Allah (SWT) in the coming new year.
May Allah (SWT) also shower his blessing on the Muslim Ummah and all Islamic countried. Happy New Hijri year.
Details about Muharram 1444 Moonsighting and full calendar can be downloaded at:
The Beloved Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him said,
Seeking knowledge is an obligation for every Muslim
A range of topics covered in a blessed and welcoming environment with Sheikh Hamzah with an opportunity to ask questions.
Every Monday after Esha
Current topic – Zakaat
Lessons on one the fundamentals of Islaam that every muslim should know.
Zakaah is a means of purifying oneself and ones wealth in a manner that promotes growth.
• Learning the virtues of giving Zakaat and punishment for neglecting Zakaat
• On whom Zakaat is Fardh
• Upon which items of wealth is Zakaat Fardh
• Recipents of Zakaat
• Method of calculating Zakaat
• Debts and Zakaat
• Conditions for the validity of Zakaat
We recently asked attendees of Greenbank Masjid what events they want to have in the Masjid through an online survey.
- We received 61 responses.
- All the results were organised as per attachment below.
Our community needs these events. JOIN the team to make it happen.
WHAT IS NEXT?
- A brothers and sisters volunteer group has been set up if you want to help. Send a WhatsApp message to 07516373795